I want to say a huge thank you to Isobel over at isobelxhayes for my second nomination! If you don't already know what the Liebster Award is you can check out my last post on it here where I explain what it is. I love it as I have discovered so many great blogs this way. Basically it's 11 random facts, 11 questions answered, 11 questions asked and your nominations. As I have already done this before I will skip the random facts part!
1. What's your full name?
Lucy Nicole Hart
2. Name the top 5 places you'd love to visit, anywhere in the world.
New York, Miami, L.A., Toronto and Mykonos
3. Favourite hair product?
Probably T.I.G.I. Bed Head Small Talk
4. Favourite book/series of books?
Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
5. What do you work as/what do you want to work as?
I'm currently at university studying hospitality which I now definitely don't want to do but anything to do with business, sales, finance... ultimately in the beauty industry would be amazing.
6. What type of blog posts do you find the most interesting?
Beauty product reviews, I love to see how people use different products and what they think.
7. Favourite takeaway?
California Fried Chicken in Bournemouth! Literally the best chicken nuggets ever.
8. Who's your inspiration?
My family are my main inspiration but if we're talking famous people, probably Josephine Esther Mentzer better known as Estee Lauder.
9. What's your favourite song?
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
10. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Dog! Terrified of cats! You can't tell what they're thinking!
11. Do you like junk food?
Now onto my questions (sorry some are re-used from my post before!):
1. What is your ultimate favourite mascara?
2. What is your go-to nail polish?
3. Which is your favourite beauty brand?
4. If you only had time to put three products on in the morning, which three would it be?
5. What colour do you wear the most?
6. What is your favourite film?
7. What is your all time favourite shop?
8. What cosmetics are you wearing right now?
9. Which cleanser are you currently using?
10. If you could design a make up collection for a well known make up brand, which brand would you most want it to be under?
11. What/who sparked your love for all things beauty and fashion and what do you love most about it?
Thanks again to Isobel for nominating me again! Although you are no supposed to nominate who nominated you, I would love it if you would answer my questions Isobel!
Dared to Look by Louise
My favourite blog in the whole world and it happens to be written by one of my best friends! We Facetime for hours on end talking about make up and various other beauty products! Our regular shopping trips to Southampton seem to get more expensive each and every time. We can't window shop for our lives. She is also the best bargain hunter I know managing to pick herself up the latest designer items for fractions of the RRP!
hollieclairexo by Hollie
Hollie and I are course mates and many a lecture has been spent quickly catching up on latest buys and discovered blogs. She is relatively new to blogging but has made a great start and I really love her posts!
January Glow by Kat
Kat and I went to the same secondary school and we used to go to dance class together too! She is also new to blogging but her posts are already really great with lots of different things written about so be sure to go and check her's out!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to reading your posts girls!
If I haven't nominated you but you'd like to answer my questions, I'd love to read your answers so let me know if you write a post or simply answer them in the comments below!